Dangerous Sister in law 18+

 I had to leave her Brother. I had two children so she continued a relationship from afar, but I stayed as far away from her as possible. She was being eaten up alive by hatred of any women getting closer to her Brothers. She was the only girl in the family, and was spoiled. She could be happy for no one. I remember saying to my Brother that his job was to defend his wife and believe in her. Don’t ever ask me a question that she already answered. However my sister in law would spread falsehoods about me to her Brother. It was a her or me attitude. Unfortunately, my husband, at the time, told me it was my job to defend myself, not his. He could have handled it simply with “Stop, I don’t want to hear anything about my wife.” No he was part of the problem

Komentar